Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching Scheme Registration @ socialwelfareup.upsdc.gov.in/
Bagging a job in the private or public sector is not easy. Apart from academic degrees, a candidate must have proper training to crack the competitive examinations. Wealthy undergraduates can bear the expense of taking admission in preparatory classes but not the poor candidates. Thus, UP state government has launched the Free Coaching Scheme that will provide candidates, belonging to backward classes, with free coaching to appear for these exams.
Launch details of the scheme
The scheme was launched in 2017. It will be implemented as soon as possible and the candidates will be given coaching for 2018 UPSC exams. The announcement of this welfare program was done by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath. All aspects of this program, its implementation and expenses will be monitored by the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag or the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh.
Also Read – RTI File Online Offline Application Form Status @ rti.gov.in
Important dates related to the scheme
The official notification of this program was published by the state government on October 26th, 2017. From the very same day, the application procedure has started. November 23rd, 2017 is the last date for all applications to be submitted. All candidates will get their exam admit passes from December 5th, 2017. The examination for admission in the program will take place on December 12th, 2017. On December 27th, 2017 the results of this entrance examination will be broadcasted.
Key features of the scheme
- Empowering poor and needy candidates – With the implementation of this program, state authority of UP will be able to provide poor and needy candidates with the assistance they need to prepare for competitive exams.
- Free coaching for selected candidates – The state government has arranged the scheme in a manner that eligible candidates will get coaching free of cost. Many candidates do not have money to take admission in such coaching centers.
- For government and private sectors – These coaching centers will prepare the candidates to bag jobs in government as well as private sector. With the required training and coaching, they will be able to crack the exams.
- Government exams that will be covered – The launch and implementation of this scheme was done with the aim of providing candidates who are willing to sit for IAS, IPS, UPSC and SSC examinations.
- Number of beneficiaries – As of now, the state authority has announced that this program will provide coaching to 850 eligible candidates. The number of seats in all centers will differ.
Course details of the scheme
To get the details of the course and the subjects, which will be taught in these centers, an interested candidate can click on the official link of this scheme or call on the helpline number accordingly. The socialwelfareup.upsdc.gov.in will give interested candidates a closer look at the courses.
Eligibility for the scheme
- Resident related criterion – Any interested candidate who is willing to receive the benefits of this program will have to be a permanent resident of this state. They need residential certificates that will prove that they have been living in Uttar Pradesh for a long time.
- Age related criterion – It has been highlighted in the draft of this scheme that any applicant who wants to enroll under this scheme must not be less than the age of 21 years.
- Caste related criterion – Only candidates who belong to backwards castes, scheduled tribes and scheduled castes will be allowed to register under this program and get free coaching.
- Income related criterion – The income related criterion highlights that only candidates whose yearly family income is 6 lakhs or less will be allowed to submit their applications on the official site.
- Code related criteria – Another eligibility criterion is that then income certificate and caste documents must have a registered code that consists of 12 words.
- Undergraduate degree of applicant – It is necessary that each candidate has passed at least the undergraduate level of education in any course that is registered under the state of central authority.
Important documents required for application
- Residential proof – As the UP state government has launched this program for empowering the backward class candidates, belonging to the state only, each applicant will have to produce residential or domicile documents to support their claims.
- Age proof – As there is an age related criteria; all applicants will have to provide any legal document that will support their claims. The birth certificate or Aadhar card will come in handy.
- Income certificate – Not all candidates will be able to get the benefits of this program. Only people of poor category will be able to apply. For this, an applicant needs to attach scanned copy of the family income certificate.
- Caste certificate – The program has been launched for backward castes only. Thus, it is mandatory that each candidate provides a scanned copy of their caste certificate as well.
- School passing certificate – Each candidate will be judged on their academic qualifications as well. So, it is mandatory that the applicant attached a scanned copy of 12th standard passing certificate.
- College passing certificate – Only after passing graduation will a student become eligible to sit for these administrational competitive examinations. Thus, each applicant will have to provide pass certificate of college.
- Aadhar card – Aadhar card is mandatory for all candidates who desire to enroll under this program. If they do not possess this pass, their application will not be processed.
- Photo of the applicant – It is mandatory that the candidates have already scanned passport sized images. It must be scanned and uploaded for attachment with the application form.
Also Read – Madhya Pradesh Krishak Sehkari Rin Mitra Yojana
How to get the application form?
Each candidate will have to log on to the official website of UP government’s Social Welfare Department. The digital application form is available on the portal. It can be accessed by clicking on appropriate links. The online application form can be acquired from http://socialwelfareup.upsdc.gov.in/ .
How to register for the scheme?
- As the registration procedure needs to be taken care of online, any candidate who wants to enroll under the scheme needs to click on the authorized portal link, http://socialwelfareup.upsdc.gov.in/registration.aspx
- When the main page opens, the applicant must click on the link that is marked as “Apply Online.”
- It will trigger the site to bring up the digital online application form. One must fill this online form without making any errors.
- Once the form is filled, the applicant must click on the link marked as “Next.” After this, the applicant must upload and attach all scanned documents with this online application form.
- To end this procedure, the applicant needs to click on the “Submit” button to save the information. Once it is done, the applicant can download the digital form for reference in near future.
How to check coaching center list?
Not all educational institutes will get the chance of providing the coaching classes. The centers, which have adequate infrastructure and teaching staff, will be able to organize these coaching classes. To know more about the list of registered coaching centers, one can click on the link.
To get details of the scheme or to get any doubts cleared, any interested candidate can click on the link socialwelfareup.upsdc.gov.in. Apart from this, one can also dial on the toll free number 055 – 2724675. Assistance will be provided between 10 am to 6 pm on all working days.