Raj Samaj Kalyan Scholarship – Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 (Last Date Of Registration sje.rajasthan.gov.in )
Rajasthan is calling for pre and post matric pass students to apply for scholarships for the year 2017-18. Candidates can now upload their details on the official portal of the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan. But before we do that, let us find out a little bit more about this scheme and about the details required.
What benefits shall I get?
The benefits are distributed as per the scholarship scheme that you are applying for. This means that students pursuing technical courses will get the benefits. Take a look below –
- If you are a technical candidate who does not need to use the hostel facilities, you will get Rs. 35000 per month as scholarship.
- On the contrary, those students who are pursuing a career in the technical field, and need to use the hostel, will be benefitted with a Rs. 70,000 scholarship.
Who are eligible?
- Those who have an income lower than Rs. 2 lakh annually, as a whole are eligible. This means that your whole family income per year should be less than Rs. 2 lakh.
- Also, you should not have taken up or being considered for any other scholarship scheme whether in state or central government. You must not have applied for the same either.
- You have to also produce your last year’s or semester’s mark sheet, showing that you have scored at least 60% in the exam overall.
- This scheme is not for those belonging to the General or Unreserved category. Hence you have to be an SC/ST/OBC to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Family income proforma: You will have to produce the income certificate which must be attested by any registered authority stating that the family income is below Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- Caste Certificate: Students have to produce their caste certificate asserting whether caste falls into SC or ST or OBC categories, once again, issued by registered authorities.
- Fee receipt, scanned signature and passport photo: You have to produce your fee receipt (of the admission) and scanned signature along with passport size photograph.
- Mark sheet: You must produce the last year or last semester’s mark sheet along with all the other documents. They must be scanned and uploaded.
Also Read – Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
How to apply for the scheme?
- The application procedure is entirely online. So you will have to go to their official portal (rajpms.nic.in) and register yourself first.
- Once you submit the details you will also have to keep the documents handy so that you can scan them and upload them one by one.
- Make sure you notice the KB requirements for the upload. The scan can be saved in either JPEG or PDF format itself before uploading.
- Check everything to note that you have not made any mistakes because if your files are incorrect or you have entered any wrong information, you have to repeat this whole process once again.
- After you finish, keep a copy of the application form (printout) with you because you will need the details on it for future reference.
Step by step application guide
- Step 1: First of all go to this page http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx?PageID=346 this is the official landing page which will take you to the application portal.
- Step 2: After going there, from there find the “guidelines” or “notification” whereby you can understand the rules of application.
- Step 3: Or, you can skip step 2 and download the “income certificate proforma”. This is a declaration of your annual family income. you can get it from here – http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/tenders/New%20Income%20Declaration%20format.pdf
- Step 4: After doing this, go to sso.rajasthan.gov.in and use your SSO ID and Password and enter into the portal. If you don’t have them, click on register and make one.
- Step 5: Now you will have to add your Bhamashah card to this account. Then you can directly go to the online form page here – https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin?RU=scholarship
- Step 6: Once you are on the page enter all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents before the final submit. Check them before you proceed.
This concludes the entire online application procedure.
Address: G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan, Rajmahal Residency Area, Jaipur-302005
Phone number: 0141 – 2226636
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in