According to the updates collected from Madhya Pradesh state government there was an announcement made officially about the release of the application form or the scholarship program 2017-18 for post matric students. The new scholarship program is run and organized by the state government via government official web portal service http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in .
- According to the updates from the sources, the new scholarship program has been launched by the state government to be implemented for the academic year 2017-18.
- The state government will also provide with the provision of filling in the application forms using the online web portal immediately within this academic year.
- To take the full benefit under this scheme the candidate who wants to benefit should not have been registered with any other government owned scheme for scholarship program.
- It is also important that the candidate should be holding the citizen ship by residence for the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- It is also important that the candidate who wants to take benefit under this scheme should belong to OBC / ST /SC class category from within the state. He may have to provide with desired certificate issued by the local government.
- It is also important that the average family income should not exceed Rs 1 lakh on yearly basis to take the benefit under this scheme.
- According to the latest updates form the local government the benefit shall be offered to only two candidates who belong to the same parent.
- It is also obvious that the student who wants to take the benefit of the scholarship program should have been registered for one of the academic programs including Semi government, Government or other recognized educational institute from within the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Also Read – Brijmohan Agrawal App Download for Farmers of Chhattisgarh
- To be eligible for registration the candidate will have to submit a copy of their income proof of the family members.
- It is also important for the candidate to provide with a valid copy of their resident proof that reflects the address of domicile.
- Along with each of the document submitted the candidate will also have to submit two passport sized snaps that has been attested.
- All certificates from school and colleges have to be submitted that are attested by the authorized signatory before submission.
- It is also important for the candidate to submit all valid mark sheets till date to the respective authority at the time of submission of the application form.
- As the scheme is only valid for particular caste from the society so the candidate will also have to submit a copy of their caste certificate for OBC/ SC/ST category issued by the respective authority.
- The candidate will also have to make a submission of their university/ college or high school certificates are proof.
How to apply online
- To apply for the online application form for scholarship the candidate will have to log on to the official website from their browsers.
- Once you are redirected towards the home page you may have to look around for scholarship application form option.
- On the application form page you just have to make the selection respective state.
- Once the form opens up you just have to provide with all details that are asked on the form. You will have to upload all your valid documents in the scanned format along with the form.
- Once all documents have been uploaded then you just have to make the selection of the submit button. You also have the convenience where you can save and take a print out of the application form.
Also Read – Sabka Sath Sabka Vikas
According to the updates the state government aims at offering with financial assistance to the deserving candidates who want to opt for higher education in the state. The online web portal will offer candidates the convenience of filling up the forms and applying instantly.