The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) has announced the launch of the new incentive scheme for its commuters. The new scheme is valid for all Go Smart card users within the state. The new incentive scheme will be implemented for launch starting from New Year January 2018. Under the new scheme the state government shall be offering with incentive rewards to over 10 selected candidates.
- For implementation process the scheme has been introduced by the LMRC to be implemented for year 2018.
- The last cut off dates for GoSmart card holders will be by 31st December 2017, and 14th and 29th January 2018.
- The LMRC will also issue the names of the Lucky winners using the draw system by 1st, 15th and 31st January 2018.
Also Read – SHGs Making Association in Tamil Nadu to provide sanitary pads at free of cost
Incentives for winners of Lucky Draw
- According to the statements made, each cash prize winner will be offered with a prize money equivalent to Rs 1000.
- The LMRC will make a selection of over 10 winners for the Cash prize money for the year 2018 January.
- The winners will also be provided with a recharge voucher for metro rail travel for free on their GoSmart cards through Charbagh station or Excess fare office.
- In another such competition the Smart card users will also be offered with Rs 500 incentive for travel in Metro rail on completion of their Rs 10,000 voucher.
Implementation process for registration
- For getting registered under the scheme the commuters will have to log on to the official website lmrcl.com.
- The commuters can also try and get registered under the scheme at any of the available Metro rail ticket counters and CSR office.
- The process of selection by screening candidates will be done by LMRC officials. All winning candidates will also be informed by their registered mobile phone numbers as Text message.
- The prize money will also be given away to the prize winners after 30 days from the date of declaration of their names.
- In case any candidate who has already be awarded with the prize money via lucky draw once then he or she may not be able to make the claim for second time under the same scheme.
Also Read- Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY)
By implementing such schemes for commuters the state government of Lucknow and Metro Rail Corporation aims at encouraging more number of commuters to make use of GoSmart cards for travelling. This will also ensure that more number of people is making use of the Metro services within the state.