Gaon ki Beti Yojana in Madhya Pradesh – Financial help to the poor rural girl student
In recent years, governments of India showing significant importance on women improvement and girl’s educations as the latest addition to that the Madhya Pradesh state government has implemented Gaon ki Beti Yojana. The state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, has introduced this scheme with the main intention of providing financial aid to the state poor girl student who are about to carry their higher education after passing their 12th standard.
Launch details of the Gaon ki Beti Yojana
The financial assistance scheme Gaon ki Beti Yojana was launched in the state of Madhya Pradesh during the year 2015. The welfare scheme was introduced and under governed by the Ministerial Department of the higher Education, Madhya Pradesh.
To know more about the scheme, one can visit the official website of this welfare scheme http://highereducation.mp.gov.in/. Eligible girl students can visit the official website and apply for the academic year 2017-2018. The entire scheme is fully assisted by the state government of Madhya Pradesh to boost the girl’s education ratio in the state.
Key Features of the welfare scheme
- The scheme fully focused to provide essential finance help to the poor rural girl student, and to motivate the talented girl’s students to carry their higher education after the completion of their 12th To avail the benefits of this welfare of the scheme, eligible girl student need to apply in online.
- The state government of MP strongly believes that by giving financial benefits to the girl student’s education, the state education ratio for girls would raise in significant level. Also girls would be a burden for their parents since they will be giving sufficient money on monthly basis.
- The financial aid of Rs. 500 will be given on monthly for girls who passed their higher secondary examinations and Rs. 750 for girls who enter into the technical teaching or medical profession after completing their 12th
- The official website of this welfare scheme mp.gov.in is specially designed in user-friendly mode so that eligible students from all castes can register themselves in via online, where they can get unique registration ID for each.
Also Read – Goa Tribal Employment Generation Program Scheme
- In order to avail the benefits of this financial welfare scheme for girl students, the applicant must be the resident of Madhya Pradesh state and should have completed the higher secondary education.
- Also, students must be passed their higher secondary education which is 12th standard with minimum of 60% and also they should provide the relevant certificate of being resident of the rural areas.
Apply Process and Application Form
- After confirming about the eligibility factor, the respective girl students are supposed to visit the official web link of the higher education of MP state which is http://highereducation.mp.gov.in.
- On the official website one can find the registration form where the applicant can able to create their own password and unique registration ID will be provided at the time of registration.
- By using the unique registration ID and password, applicant can able to login into their account and can upload the needed documents for applying for their financial assistance scheme Gaon ki Beti Yojana
- Residential Certificate of the applicant who are applying for this welfare scheme is necessary, to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Income certificate of the family of the applicant, the Applicant’s 12th grade mark sheet, along with the applicant’s Passport size photocopies.
- Aadhaar Card of the respective girl student along with the birth certificate. Bank passbook photocopy in which girl student which to receive money.
Also Read – Dole Scheme (Skill and Knowledge Development Training For Unemployed Youth) In Andhra Pradesh
As the entire nation is looking towards the women empowerment, introducing such schemes like Gaon ki Beti Yojana would be the huge beneficial for women empowerment especially in educational sector. By launching this financial assistance scheme, the state government of Madhya Pradesh has taken the remarkable step forward on boosting the girl’s education ratio in the state.