Brijmohan Agrawal App Download for Farmers of Chhattisgarh
A new mobile has been launched in the state of Chhattisgarh. As the Prime Minister of the nation has marked the birth anniversary of ex-Prime Minister Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee as Governance Day, the Chhattisgarh state government has started the app to encourage this initiative. This app will be helpful for the farmers of the state to share their agricultural worries and problems.
The State Agricultural Minister, Shree Brijmohan Agrawal has launched the app in his own name. The Brijmohan App was launched officially on 25th Dec 2017 in Chhattisgarh.
Also Read – Shopping Mall For Self Help Groups (SHG) In West Bengal
- Need for the App: The state agricultural ministry is keen to solve never-ending issues in agricultural sectors. The App will be a one stop solution for the farmers to share their problems and any sort of grievance regarding agricultural issues.
- Platform: The App will be available on Android and iOS platform. The user can download the app from Google and Apple Play Store from their respective Smartphone.
- Departments: Users can share their grievances and worries on the basis of different departments in the App. There are a number of different departments available in the app. The departments are Agriculture and Bio Technology, Water Resources, Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and such.
- Raipur Constituency: A part of the app is designed for the Raipur South Constituency. Raipur south is Brijmohan’s own constituency. In this section people can record their issues under Sanitization, Cleanliness, Water & Electricity department.
How to get the App
- As said that the app is available on Android and iOS platform. The user will have to download it from the store of the respective platform.
- There are two languages available in the App. One is Hindi and other one is English. The user, according to his/her convenience can use either of the language to use the app. The language options will be given to the user once the app is installed completely.
- In the Home screen, users can select either Departmental Issues for sharing their worry or Raipur South for sharing any issues in that constituency. Also for latest photos and videos users can go to Photo option.
- In the Departmental Issues, there will be a list of departments as mentioned above. The users can select any of the department as per their requirement. Same can be done for the Raipur South Section.
Also Read – Delhi Jal Board increase the price per liter above 20,000 liters by 20%
According to the ministry this app will not only be easy to access but also will be accountable for the farmers. The ministry also stated that they will not leave any stone unturned to help and solve the problems raised by the farmers through this app. This app will also be an important initiative towards digitization in India.