Design a Logo for Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) Competition Prize Details @ mygov.in
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries has invited application to design the logo for the MoFPI. Interested candidates can apply for the post within a mentioned date to their website. The best design will be chosen and the winner will be given a certain amount of price money.
The competition for designing logo has been started already. The last date for submission of the designs is 11th January 2018. Within this date all the interested candidates must submit/upload their application on the official website.
Designing Logo for MoFPI – Rules
- The designer must be an India citizen. No other country’s citizens will be allowed to participate in the competition. The participants are required to have MyGov account or profile online.
- The logo can be coloured and can be of any size between 5×5 and 75×75. However the logo should not have any kind of abusive, inappropriate, political or provocative content in it.
- The designs must be uploaded in https://www.mygov.in/ for further approval. Once the designs are received by the authority, they will be scrutinised and will be selected for the final work.
- The designs must be original and in JPEG/JPG/SVG/PNG format. It must be High Definition with at least 300 DPI. This logo will be used in social media and in the official website.
- After submission and selection of the logo no right will be given to the designer. Copyright on the logo will belong to the MoFPI authority.
Also Read – Ek Musht Samjhauta Yojana
The winner whose logo design will be selected will win a certain amount of price money. The amount is Rs. 50, 000/-. It will be online submission only and no other way of submission will be accepted. The price money will also be transferred to winner’s bank account.
The ministry has aim of providing best quality processed food for the common people. Along with that they are keen to provide better standard of living to the farmers. The Ministry is now looking for a catchy logo design for their official website.